T-Mobile APP Unlock Instructions:
First, always try the Clean/ Out of contract servers first. Send us the IMEI and after we send the confirmation:
1. Open MetroPCS Device Unlock App.
2. Select "Permanent Unlock"
3. If it says “Unlock completed” that means it worked on Clean server and you can restart the phone.
4. If it says "Unlock Failed: This mobile device is not eligble for unlock." ONLY THEN proceed to Premium unlock.
5. Repeat the above steps after you get unlock confirmation from us on Premium server
NOTE: DO NOT ORDER If it says, "Unlock Failed: Server not responding."
All unlock codes and unlock confirmations are sent by email to the email address that the customer enters on the order form. Delivery times shown on the website are guidelines on...Delivery Times and Cancellation
Refunds If no unlock code is found for a particular phone, a refund will be processed within 24 hours of us becoming aware that no code is available. All refunds can take around 7 ...Refunds
As a result of the so many fraudulent orders that we receive each day, it is imperative that we take all necessary measures to minimize credit card fraud. Therefore, we reserve th...Fraud Protection
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS